Why Doctor Yu is for You!
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends dental visits at least twice per year. Regular exams and professional cleanings can help to ensure optimal oral health.
IMPACT OF ORAL HEALTH:
- Bacteria in mouth travels through the bloodstream.
- Tooth loss and gum disease increase in Alzheimer’s.
- 93% of periodontal disease risk developing diabetes.
- Individuals with gum disease are twice as likely to die from heart disease.
Maintaining Good Dental Health is Easy
Professional cleanings rid the teeth of harmful plaque and tartar build-up. This is important for preventing tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other oral health issues. Additionally, a professional cleaning by our hygienist may remove some surface stains. This can help keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter.
During your examination, we will also:
- Evaluate your overall oral health.
- Discuss oral hygiene practices and habits.
- Check your bite and jaw for any issues.
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer.
- Evaluate existing tooth restorations.
- Take dental x-rays if necessary.
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for maintaining a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile. For more information or to request an appointment, contact Grand Avenue Smiles.