Why Doctor Yu is for You!
Top Benefits of Dental Implants
- Restore your smile.
- Improve your oral health.
- Improve your speech.
- Improve comfort.
- Improve function.
- Protect healthy bone structure.
- Provide a long-term tooth replacement solution.
implants vs dentures
- Gold standard for tooth replacement
- An investment that can last a lifetime
- Preserves bone quality and quantity
- Works and feels like your own natural teeth
- Strong and stable
- No need for denture creams or adhesives
- Provides firm suport of facial structures
- Should not ever need replacement or repairs
- Old technology as a last resort
- Least expensive option, initially
- Decrease bone quality and quantity
- Do not feel or function like natural teeth
- Unstable and unreliable
- Denture adhesives and creams needed
- Support of facial structures decrease over time
- Will need to be remade or relined eventually
There are several factors that Dr. Yu will consider before recommending dental implants. Some of these include:
- Adequate bone support to anchor the implant.
- Healthy gum tissue.
- Sinus and nerve location.
- Overall health, including any chronic illnesses.
In some cases, Dr. Yu may recommend advance treatment for your upper or lower jaw. Your individual plan is based on your unique needs and goals for your healthy smile.
Be sure to let us know about any medications you are taking. Your health and safety are paramount.
For more information or to request an appointment, contact Grand Avenue Smiles.