Why Doctor Yu is for You!
Research shows more than 90% of all systemic diseases have oral symptoms.
IMPACT OF ORAL HEALTH:
- Bacteria in mouth travels through the bloodstream.
- Tooth loss and gum disease increase in Alzheimer’s.
- 93% of periodontal disease risk developing diabetes.
- Individuals with gum disease are twice as likely to die from heart disease.
Optimize Your Health and Prevent Future Problems
During your examination, we will also:
- Evaluate your overall oral health.
- Discuss oral hygiene practices and habits.
- Check your bite and jaw for any issues.
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer.
- Evaluate existing tooth restorations.
- Take dental x-rays if necessary.
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for maintaining a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile.
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends dental visits at least twice per year. Regular exams and professional cleanings can help to ensure optimal oral health. At Grand Avenue Smiles, our team consistently provides high-quality dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
For more information or to request an appointment, contact Grand Avenue Smiles.