Why Doctor Yu is for You!
It has been estimated that 69 percent of Americans age 35 to 44 have at least one missing tooth, and one in four over the age of 74 have lost ALL their natural teeth!
Restorative dentistry restores the strength and beauty of your smile. Whenever possible, we will preserve your natural teeth. When needed, we can also provide tooth replacement options that are both functional and beautiful.
Your restorative dentistry treatment plan may include one or more of the following solutions:
- Composite Fillings
- Inlays / Onlays
- Dental Implants
Restorative dentistry may be right for you if you have experienced any of these dental issues:
- Tooth decay
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Tooth pain
- Missing teeth
- Severely worn teeth
Grand Avenue Smiles has the training and experience to restore the health, function, and beauty of your smile safely and gently. For more information or to request an appointment, contact Grand Avenue Smiles.
implants vs dentures
- Gold standard for tooth replacement
- An investment that can last a lifetime
- Preserves bone quality and quantity
- Works and feels like your own natural teeth
- Strong and stable
- No need for denture creams or adhesives
- Provides firm suport of facial structures
- Should not ever need replacement or repairs
- Old technology as a last resort
- Least expensive option, initially
- Decrease bone quality and quantity
- Do not feel or function like natural teeth
- Unstable and unreliable
- Denture adhesives and creams needed
- Support of facial structures decrease over time
- Will need to be remade or relined eventually